Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cheers!

With the failure of my travel blog, I was a bit hesitant to begin another one. I think I enjoy the possibility of an idea but lack any motivation to actually see it through. Nevertheless, here I go again picking up this blogging thing. Word of warning: My particular food blog won't be the most exciting or mouthwatering thing out there. I cook badly, I have the taste palette of a sick person, and I'm quite the penny pincher when it comes to eating out. Therefore, I won't be attempting any Julie & Julia-esque feats nor will I be sharing the Hoang family recipes (....as of now?). Simply put, I will be taking my dear readers along my food journey while simultaneously capturing the precious memories of my last year at UCSD.

Stay tuned fellow gastronomes!
xoxo Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment